Like the other mini fairies she has green, blue, and purple feathers, translucent wings, and the nose of a hummingbird but bears certain traits that differentiate her from the other fairies. One of these certain traits are her eyes which are two different colors; her left eye is blue while her right eye is purple. She also has a distinct beauty mark under her right eye. Like Toothiana, she has a golden feather on top of her head while the other fairies only have blue or green ones. This might indicate why Jack Frost had given her the name Baby Tooth being as she is the only one besides Toothiana who shares this trait.
Baby Tooth is a caring, loving, and tough little fairy. She is also very brave and protective, seeing as she defended Tooth's Palace from Pitch before Jack saved her from the Nightmares. Since then Baby Tooth had helped Jack throughout his adventure and never left his side. Her close relationship with Jack sets her apart from the other fairies and some would argue stating that Baby Tooth is the only fairy who is not infatuated over Jack. However, this information isn't clear being as she showed signs of anger and jealousy when Toothiana embraced Jack near the end of the movie. Despite her tiny stature, Baby Tooth had proven herself useful throughout the movie and never backed down or left Jack's side even when danger approached exhibiting her undying loyalty towards others.
| Rise of the Guardians Wiki has|
related to Baby Tooth.
- When the Guardians were in Europe, Baby Tooth attacks a mouse and Tooth tries to calm her down. In Europe, the Mouse is described and used as a "Tooth Fairy."
- Baby Tooth has a gold feather, like Tooth, while all the other mini fairies have a blue feather sticking up from their foreheads.
- Jack Frost's sister had a distinctive beauty mark under her right eye, much like Baby Tooth's, which some fans take as a hint that Baby Tooth could be the reincarnation of Jack's sister.
- Baby Tooth had one purple eye and one blue eye, but in some shots Baby Tooth has 2 purple eyes.
- Baby Tooth and the other fairies are a part/extension of Tooth.
- In the books, there's a fairy that tells Katherine of the Guardians' plan to rescue her and the children from Pitch. This fairy may be thought as a book version of Baby Tooth.