In our next book, the exciting climax to The Guardians Saga, Including:
- A desperate journey to the Moon itself!
- The Great War on the dark side of the Moon!
- The Man in the Moon's secret realm!
- The armies of Moonbots!
- The greatest battle since the Golden Age!
- The Guardians' powers tested as never before!
- Katherine's and Nightlight's fate unfold! 
The Guardians’ powers are given the ultimate test as they journey to the moon itself in this fifth and final chapter book adventure of an epic series from William Joyce.
The Guardians came together to protect the childhoods of all who dream, and they are a formidable team: Nicholas St. North, E. Aster Bunnymund, Toothiana, the Sandman, Nightlight, and Katherine have thus far prevented Pitch from fulfilling his nightmarish plans.
But Pitch and his nightmare men lurk on the fringes, gathering strength, stewing in hate, and the Guardians know their guard needs one more member if they are going to vanquish Pitch for all eternity. And once they find the last in their band, they’ll travel to the secret realm of the Man in the Moon, encounter armies of Moonbots, and face the greatest battle since the Golden Age—and that is just the beginning of this grand conclusion to a series most grand.
The Guardians’ powers are put to the ultimate test in their final battle in this conclusion to the epic chapter book series from William Joyce.
When we last saw the Guardians, they were celebrating their victory during Bright Night, the final great Battle of the Moon, where they defeated Pitch once and for all. Or so they thought. Now, many years later, the Guardians have settled into their final selves, embracing their public images and the Earth Holidays. But the world has not been without evil since Pitch’s imprisonment. First there was the World War, then The Crash which has led to what the humans call a Great Depression. All the Guardians feel the weight of these events, but Jack Frost—now half human, half of his former self Nightlight—feels it the most.
Jack’s transition from Nightlight to Guardian was not an easy one. Always inclined to keep to himself, Jack has become especially isolated from the other Guardians since his transformation. Yet it is Jack who Ombric Shalazar (once a great wizard, now known as Father Time) trusts with a tremendous secret. But for Jack to fully understand this secret, he must revisit his past—and finally tell his story.
Jack’s story, however, isn’t the only one to be reopened; an old enemy whose chapter we thought closed will reappear and with him bring a darkness and destruction that will test the Guardians like never before. It’s a battle of superlatives—the worse fighting the greatest, but where, oh where, is Jack?
- According to William Joyce, the novel is about Jack Frost and supposedly is the last in the series. But he digs Jack so much that he's willing to do some more. 
- Willian revealed that Jack will travel through time. 
- ↑ The Sandman and the War of Dreams
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1442430567/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- ↑ http://books.simonandschuster.com/Guardians-Chapter-Book-5/William-Joyce/The-Guardians/9781442430563
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BKTnshWhmEa/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjWNCQDNXS/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BZzlCHVgVDs/?taken-by=heybilljoyce
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BbkrDNkA4ez/?taken-by=heybilljoyce
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BdPfJ9xAanl/?taken-by=heybilljoyce
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/7JdMEBCzzZ/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/heybilljoyce/status/657780523410980864