Jack Frost: The End Becomes The Beginning will be the fifth and final chapter book in the The Guardians of Childhood series.
In our next book, the exciting climax to The Guardians Saga, Including:
- A desperate journey to the Moon itself!
- The Great War on the dark side of the Moon!
- The Man in the Moon's secret realm!
- The armies of Moonbots!
- The greatest battle since the Golden Age!
- The Guardians' powers tested as never before!
- Katherine's and Nightlight's fate unfold! 
The Guardians’ powers are given the ultimate test as they journey to the moon itself in this fifth and final chapter book adventure of an epic series from William Joyce.
The Guardians came together to protect the childhoods of all who dream, and they are a formidable team: Nicholas St. North, E. Aster Bunnymund, Toothiana, the Sandman, Nightlight, and Katherine have thus far prevented Pitch from fulfilling his nightmarish plans.
But Pitch and his nightmare men lurk on the fringes, gathering strength, stewing in hate, and the Guardians know their guard needs one more member if they are going to vanquish Pitch for all eternity. And once they find the last in their band, they’ll travel to the secret realm of the Man in the Moon, encounter armies of Moonbots, and face the greatest battle since the Golden Age—and that is just the beginning of this grand conclusion to a series most grand.
- According to William Joyce, the novel is about Jack Frost and supposedly is the last in the series. But he digs Jack so much that he's willing to do some more. 
- Willian revealed that Jack will travel through time.