Mr. Qwerty is Glowworm in charge of the expansive Santoff Clausen library. He is a brilliant scholar and trusted comrade.
He looks similar to a caterpillar. He wears glasses and he is dressed like a scholar.
Before Pitch could take Ombric's spells books, he ate them and made himself a cocoon. Time later, he emerged as a butterfly but his wings were book covers with pages in between them.
He is smart, helpful, caring and he loves books. He can be seen cleaning them until they shine like a jewel.
- He has all of the memories from the books he ate and when he is telling something from a book, words appear on the blank pages of his back. He also only lets Katherine write on them.
- When Ombric is away, he is in charge.
- He may have been based on the book worm.
- "Careful, now."
- "Change is coming. And it cannot be stopped."
- "To know the story of Queen Toothiana, you must first hear the tale of the maharaja, his slave Haroom, and the Sisters of Flight,"
- "Sisters of Flight."
- "Please, allow me to tell the tale."