This page contains a list of quotes said by Jack Frost.
- "Darkness. That's first thing I remember. It was dark, it was cold, and I was scared. But then... then I saw the Moon. It was so big, and it was so bright. It seemed to, chase the darkness away. And when it did... I wasn't scared anymore. Why I was there and what I was meant to do, that I've never known, and a part of me wonders if I ever will."
- "I've been around for a long time. My name is Jack Frost. I love being on my own. No rules. No responsibility. It's as good as it sounds."
- "My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? The Moon told me so. But that was all he ever told me. And that was a long, long time ago."
- "Hey, wind!" (the wind starts blowing) "Take me home!" (Jack flies off to Burgess on the wind)
- (To the Man in the Moon) "If there's something I'm doing wrong, could you... could you just tell me what it is? Because I've tried everything, and no one ever sees me." (Jack receives no answer) "You put me here! The least you can do is tell me... (almost tearfully) tell me why."
- (North, Bunny and Sandy are taking Jack to Tooth's palace) "I told you I'm not going with you guys. There is no way I'm climbing into some rickety, old... sleigh. (sees North's impressive sleigh) Okay. One ride, but that's it."
- "How can I know who I am, until I find out who I was?"
- "...Pitch was right. I make a mess of everything."
- (Has just remembered how he sacrificed his life for his sister as a human; to Baby Tooth) "Did you - did you see that?!" (Baby Tooth shakes her head) "It was - it was me!" (picks her up excitedly) "I had a family! I had a sister! I saved her!" (laughs a little then looks up in awe at the moon; to the Man in the Moon) "That's why you chose me. I'm... I'm a Guardian!"
- "No, no. The Kangaroo is right."
- "Oh, and this whole time I thought you were. If you're not a kangaroo... What are you?"
- "I'll give it a try."
- "Snow day!"
- "I'm in."
- "But, uh, that's a greyhound. Do you know what greyhounds do to rabbits?"
- "You don't want me. You're all hard work and deadlines! I'm... snowballs and fun times. I'm not a Guardian."
- "Uh--ever hear of a 'snow day'? I know it's no 'hard-boiled egg', but kids like what I do."
- "Slow down, would ya? I've been trying to bust in here for years. I want a good look." (Runs into a Yeti) "Whoa don't worry, never got pass the yetis. Oh, hey Phil."
- "I thought the elves made the toys!"
- "Wow... you've gotta be kidding me."
- "Hey, oh. Anyone want to tell me why I'm here?"
- "I must have done something really bad to get you four together."
- "What makes you think I wanna be a guardian?"
- "Hi. My name is Jack Frost, and we're gonna have a little fun."
- "Is that a challenge, Cotton tail?"
- "You can see me?"
- "Am I on the naughty list?"
- (to Sandman) "You... take the ones on the left, I'll take the ones on the right?"
- "You don't know what I am!" (to Pitch)
- "Afraid? I'm not afraid of you." (to Pitch)
- "My name is Jack Frost, and I'm a guardian. How do I know that? Because the moon told me so. So If the moon tells you something...Believe it."
- "Hey, hey. Slow down, slow down. You telling me you stop believing when the sun comes up? Ok, well, do you stop believing in the sun when clouds block it out? We'll always be there Jamie. Now we'll always be here. (Points to Jamie's heart) which kinda makes you a guardian too."
- NOTE: Some dialogues are trailer-specific and not present in the actual movie.
Bunnymund: [to Jack Frost] "Hello, mate. Been a long time. Blizzard of '68, I believe. Easter Sunday, wasn't it?"
Jack: "You're not still mad about that, are ya?"
Bunnymund: "Yes, but this is about something else."
North: "I hope the Yetis treated you well."
Jack: [sarcastically] "Yeah, I love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal!"
North: "Oh, good. That was my idea!"
Jack Frost: "The big four all together: Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and the Easter Kangaroo."
Bunnymund: "The what? I'm a bunny."
Jack: "Why me?"
North: "You have something very special inside, and we can't do it without you."
Jack: "Am I on the Naughty List?"
North: "Naughty List? You hold record."
"Legend" TV Spot
North: "Everyone to the sleigh!"
Jack: "There's no way I'm climbing into some rickety old...[sees the upgraded sleigh] sleigh... Okay, one ride, but that's it".
North: "Everyone loves the sleigh!"
North: "Music!" [elves begin playing music]
Jack: "No music!"